Plugadget M.2 NVMe SSD NGFF to PCIE X4 Adapter Card M Key-B Dual Interface Expansion Card Supports 20110 SSD
- 1. This riser card uses differential wire pair routing and supports PCI-E 3.0 4X signals.
- 2. M.2 NGFF to PCI-E X4 adapter card, use this adapter card to convert the ordinary PCI-E X4 interface to M.2 NGFF interface and connect to the motherboard through a SATA cable, which can be connected to the SSD of the SATA protocol. There are 5 fixed holes on it, which are 22x32mm, 22x42mm, 22x60mm, 22x80mm, 22x110mm.
- 3. The following slots: Support M.2 of NVME protocol for Samsung PM961, 960EVO, SM961, PM951, sm951, 600P, Liteon T10, etc. M.2 of the SATA protocol is not supported. The upper slot: Support SATA protocol M.2 KEY-BM
- 4. Equipped with metal baffle to make the riser card firm and stable
- 5. Plug and play, simple operation and easy to use
- Product name: PCI-E 4X to M.2 Key M+B dual interface adapter card
- Product model: PCENGFF-N03
- Product interface: PCI-E 1X PCI-E 4X
- Data transmission speed: 10000 (MB/s)
- Support system: compatible with WIN7/WIN8/WIN8.1/WIN10 system
- size:Bezel: 12cm
- Package included:
- 1 x Adapter card
- 1 x SATA3.0 data cable