Plugadget Type USB C PCI-Express to USB 3.2 20Gbps PCI-E Express Expansion Card Adapter with ASM3242 Chipset for Windows 8/10/Linux
- Type C PCI-Express 4X to USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20 Gbps), ASM3242 Chipset for Windows 8/10/Linux,Compatible Slot: PCIe x4 (3.0), PCIe x8, PCIe x16.
- 1. 20Gbps（USB3.2 Gen 2X2):
- The PCI-E Card is equipped with 20Gbps bandwidth, which ensures fast data transmission, real speed of USB 3.2 for the individual port，this expansion card is a necessity for external drives and is ideal for file backups, video editing, and data recovery,and is backward compatible with USB 3. 0 and USB 2. 0 devices (Note: The actual transmission speed may be limited by the connected device,Thunderbolt 3 device connected to this expansion card is only compatible with 10G rate)
- 2. Good Compatibility:
- Compatible slot: PCIe x4(3.0),PCIe x8, PCIe x16,Compatible with Windows 8/10/Linux Kernel, No Driver Needed.(Do not support Windows 7)
- 3. 15PIN power supply port Powerful:
- Equipped with SATA 15PIN power supply backup interface, plug in the computer's power cord to provide you with a strong power supply capacity, suitable for most chassis power supplies, you no longer need to worry about power supply matching problems, the power supply is sufficient and stable
- 4. PCI-E to USB3.1:
- Add an USB 3.2 Gen 2X2 type-C (20 Gbps) ports to your new PC or older PCIe-equipped desktop computer,Here’s a cost-effective solution for adding 20Gbps connectivity to your computer.
- 5. ASMedia ASM3242 chipset:
- Utilizing an ASMedia ASM3242 chipset, convenient and powerful data transfer solution. Transfer rate up to 20Gbps .peripherals and includes an optional SATA power connector for high power devices.
- 6. The card includes both standard-profile and low-profile brackets to install in various form-factor PCs and servers.
- Name:PCI-E Expansion Card for Laptop.
- Supported Port:PCI-e x4/x8/x16.
- Output Port:USB-C*1.
- Transmission Rate:20Gbps.
- System:Windows 8/10/Linux.
- Package Included:
- 1 x PCI-E Expansion Card