Plugadget 8 Ports SATA 3.0 to PCIe Expansion Card PCI Express SATA Adapter SATA 3 Converter with Heat Sink 88SE9215 Chip for HDD
- Installation instructions:
- 1:Please clean the gold finger of SATA3.0 card by eraser , Plug the SATA cable of the chassis into the card.then connect all the hard disks.
- 2:Turn off the power of the computer and open the back cover of the PC; Remove the bars corresponding to the free slot on the chassis.
- 3:Insert the expansion card into the corresponding PCI-E expansion slot of the host.
- 4:Secure the iron strip of the expansion card to the chassis with a screwdriver.
- 5:Close the chassis and plug in the power cord to boot. After entering the system, install the driver.
- Driver Installation"For Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10(32/64 bit)"
- 1. Insert the companion drive CD into the CD drive;
- 2. Open "My Computer", find the location of the disc, open the disc;
- 3. Locate the "CD:/ SATA CARD/Marvell/9215/drvsetup inside the .exe driver file;
- 4. Then follow the instructions of the computer to complete the installation, then restart the computer.
- Check the installation:Suitable for PCI-E card with Marvell 88SE9215+JMicron JMB5xx Chipset:Open the "Device Manager", expand the "Universal Serial Bus Controller" option, if there is "Marvell 92xx SATA 6G Controller", the hardware and driver are installed successfully;
- if there is "unknown device" or other information, the hardware or The driver did not install successfully.If there is "Standard SATA AHCI Controller" hardware information under "Device Manager" or
- IDE ATA/ATAPI Controller, that means the driver didn't installed under windows10.
- Marvell 88SE9215 chipset,Ports: 8 SATA 6GB/s Ports.
- Compliant with PCI-E Specification V2.0 and backward compatible with PCI-E 1.X,
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ),Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard drives,Compliant with PCI-E Specification v2.0 and backward compatible with PCI-E v1.x,PCI Express x1 Interface, and Compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 Slots.
- Marvell 88SE9215+JMicron JMB5xx chipset.
- Supports 10TB hard disk drives.
- Non-RAID standard SATA controller.
- System Requirements:Windows 10/8.1/8/7(32/64bit)/XP/Linux.
- Interface:PCI Express x1 interface. Compatible with PCI-E X1,X4,X8,X16 Slots.
- Material:Metal +pc.
- Package included:
- 1 x SATA 3.0 Expansion Card
- 1 x Low Profile Bracket
- 1 x Driver CD