Plugadget Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter 4K mDP to HDMI Converter 4K*2K 30HZ For ATI Eyefinity Macbook PC
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns available on all orders!
We ship all US domestic orders within 5-10 business days!
Use a soft damp cloth and a drop of mild soap to remove any haze. Air dry.
- Active MiniDP to HDMI Adapter, transmits both audio and video over one cable;
- Supports video resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4K) Ultra-HD @ 30Hz, 1080P @ 120Hz;
- Supports AMD/ATI Eyefinity Broadband Technology up to 6 displays;
- Compliant with DisplayPort specification V1.2 with HDCP 1.3;
- Built-in Chip to Convert Mini Displayport Signals to HDMI;
- Powered From Mini DisplayPort Source, Play and Play, Easy to Use;
- Industrial Standard Mini Displayport Design, Special Lock Mechanism on Its Connector to Guarantee Stable Signal Transferring;
- 4-Layer PCB Board Design, Lower Power Consumption And Longer Life Cycle;
- Real Active Multi-Monitor Display Support, Convenient to Use;
- Supports Mini Displayport 1.1 up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth, perfectly support 1920*1080, 1920*1200, 1440*900 and 1280*720 resolutions;
- The HDMI output supports both video and audio, to use this function, please ensure your laptop supports audio output by its Thunderbolt port;
- Suitable For ALL Mini Displayport Devices
This adapter is designed to apply to ATI graphics card for Eyefinity technology support multi monitor output. It takes the Mini DisplayPort signaling and actively converting it to TMDS signaling, connecting to a HDMI input monitor or television.
AMD Eyefinity Technology requirements:
Connectivity Requirements : AMD Eyefinity technology is supported by graphics cards in the ATI Radeon HD 5400 series and higher. AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series AMD Fire Pro 3D Series AMD Fire Pro Multi-View Series To enable support for more than 2 monitors, “active” Display Port adapters/dongles are required (or monitors with direct Display Port connectivity must be used). For more information, please refer to AMD official description.