Plugadget External Mini SAS SFF-8088 26P to SFF-8088 Mini Sas 26P Cable 1m 2m for Server
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a high-speed data storage interface designed for high-throughput and fast data access. Intended primarily for data storage centers the SAS interface is backwards compatible with SATA.
- This allows the user to mix more expensive lower-capacity SAS drives for applications that require faster data access and higher reliability with lower-cost higher-capacity SATA drives for applications with lower access speed requirements.
- Deconn carries a full line of quality SAS cables with connectors for every possible application both internal and external.
- This cable uses 28 AWG wires and is intended for external use. It has a 26-pin SFF-8088 male Mini-SAS plug (with release ring) on each end.
- Guide to SAS Connectors Type # of Pins Environment SFF-8087 36 Internal SFF-8088 26 External SFF-8482 29 SFF-8484 32 SFF-8470 34 External (also sometimes internal)
- Package included:
- 1 x SFF-8088 to 8088 cabl