Plugadget Ezcap HD Game Video Capture 1080P HDMI YPBPR Recorder For XBOX One/360 PS3 /PS4 with One Click No PC Enquired No Any Set-up
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns available on all orders!
We ship all US domestic orders within 5-10 business days!
Use a soft damp cloth and a drop of mild soap to remove any haze. Air dry.
The ezcap280 HDMI/YPbPr Recorder is a box that records and streams your game play up to 1080p. Designed specifically for game lovers, this size capture device comes with on-board H.264 hardware encoder, which guarantees lower CPU usage and smaller file size even for full HD footages, not to mention the file format is extremely easy to work with for post-editing and uploading. The HDMI pass-through function guarantees smooth HD gaming experience even while recording. On top of that, it can be directly connected to streaming platforms; you can even add live commentary when streaming up. From now on, sharing your legendary matches is no longer a dream.
- Interface: USB host for USB Flash disk or USB hard disk
- Recording Format: H.264
- Input: HDMI, or Component Video and Audio L/R, up to 1080P. Extral 3.5mm audio.
- Output: HDMI and USB host.
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Dimension: 110 * 75 * 27 mm
- Weight: 135g
- 1080P recording with one click, no PC enquired. You only simple insert one USB Flash disk to get it anywhere, anytime.
- Bring it out of your room and share the gameplay and fun with your friends anywhere.
- Easy to use, no any set-up. You just click RECORD button to record your gameplay, and re-click to stop recording.
- With 1080P HDMI by through, you can play HD gameplay when you're recording it.
- With extral audio input, allows you record your own live voice from microphone with gameplay video together.
1.PS3/PS4 has disabled HDCP for firmware 1.7 or later, so user can easily record game play with ezcap HDMI Game Capture.
2. Used on PS3/PS4/XBOX360 needs to be Go settings---System disable "Enable HDCP" option.
3. If it is used with blue-ray DVD, you need to use a 1*2 HDMI splitter or HDMI TO HDMI Converter as a bridge.
1*1080P HDMI/YPbPr Recorder
1*Component video audio connection cable
1*Power supply(US Plug)
1*Video editing software CD