Plugadget M2 TO SATA M.2 NGFF SATA to 7Pin SATA Horizontal Converter Adapter Card Expansion Card+4Pin Power Cable for WinXP Win7 Win8
- This item is to extend the motherboard's M.2 NGFF slot out of the SATA 7PIN connector. This adapter board simply connects the signal from the M.2 KEY B-M connector to the SATA 7PIN connector, so the adapter card does NOT need to be driven.
- If you do not recognize the interface, please check if it's the SATA signal KEY-B. This card supports 2242 2260 2280 size motherboard. The default is 2280. If you want to use other sizes, just cut it along the V-CUT line in the middle of the PCB.
- Extend the motherboard's M.2 KEY B-M slot out of the SATA 7PIN connector. This adapter board simply connects the signal from the M.2 carrier to the SATA 7PIN connector, so the adapter card does not need to be driven. If you do not recognize the hard disk, please check the interface of the SATA signal. This adapter card does NOT have a power supply, so you need to take power from the SATA interface of the host power supply.
- Connect the NGFF (M.2) key B&M motherboard to the SATA III device.
- Compliant with PCI Express M.2 Specification 1.0.
- Compliant with the SATA 3.0 specification.
- Supports data transfer up to 6.0Gb/s.
- Support socket 2 (B key).
- One SATA 3.0 and one NGFF M.2 interface.
- Support 4 screw holes: 2230/2242/2260/2280.
- Easy to install, no drivers required.
- Comes with a 4-pin power cable for easy operation.
- Product Name: M.2 to SATA with power adapter card
- Product model: NGFF1ST-N02
- Product packaging: electrostatic bag
- Product interface: M.2 KEY B-M SATA 7PIN
- Support system: for WinXP/for Vista/for Win7/for Win8 32-bit/for 64-bit MAC10.8 or higher
- Size: Approx. 8 * 2.2 * 0.5cm
- Package included:
- 1 x NGFF (M.2) to SATA3.0 Converter Card
- 1 x 4-pin Power Cable