Plugadget PCI-E SATA 1X 4X 8X 16X PCI-E Cards PCI Express to SATA 3.0 2-Port SATA III 6Gbps Expansion Adapter Boards
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Features: 1. Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0, down compatible with SATA2.0 SATA1.0. 2. Conformance to PCI-Express v2.0 specifications, down compatible with PCI-Express v1.0. 3....
Type: SATA Adapter
Availability: In Stock
Tags: 2 port sata,2port sata card,PCI Express to SATA 3.0,PCI-E to SATA3.0,pcie to sata,sata 2port,SATA 3.0 Extension Card,sata card,sata Expansion card,
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns available on all orders!
We ship all US domestic orders within 5-10 business days!
Use a soft damp cloth and a drop of mild soap to remove any haze. Air dry.
- 1. Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0, down compatible with SATA2.0 SATA1.0.
- 2. Conformance to PCI-Express v2.0 specifications, down compatible with PCI-Express v1.0.
- 3. Supports communication speeds of 6.0Gbps,3.0Gbps and 1.5Gbps.
- 4. Supports Gen 1i,Gen 2i,Gen 2m, Gen 2x and Gen 3i.
- 5. Supports two SATA Ports.
- 6. Supports AHCI 1.0 and IDE modes.
- 7. Supports Native Command Queuing(NCQ)
- 8. Supports Port Multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching.
- 9. Supports Hot Plug and Hot Swap.
- 10. Compatible with SATA 6G,3G and 1.5G Hard Drives
- Product interface: PCI-E 1X 4X 8X 16X
- Chipest: Marvel 9125
- Support specification: SATA3.0 7PIN
- Bus interface: PCI-Express X1 slot
- Extension interface: 2 SATA3.0 interfaces
- System requirements: there is an available PCI Express X1 slot, while supporting PCI-E X2 X4 X8 X16
- Operating system: Windows10/8/7 (32/64 bit) / Vista (32/64 bit) / XP/2003/2008/linux
- Kind Tips:
- 1. With SATA3.0 data cable to achieve the best results.
- 2. PCI-E X1 or X16 must be it is V2.0 version, PCI-E V1.0 speed will not exceed 250M, we suggest directly inserted On the X16 slot, the pci-e x16 usually is v2.0
- 3. BOIS setting of the motherboard: SATA mode should be changed to AHCI, although some motherboard PCIE is version 2.0, but BOIS does not enable high-speed transmission mode by default (gen2 high speed mode) needs to be manually turned on. Thanks!
- Package included:
- 1 x PCI-E to SATA 3.0 Extension Card