Plugadget PCI-E to 5 Port USB 3.0 Extension Card With 19 Pin Front Nec Third Generation Main Control D720201 Dual Chip
- Using USB3.0 NEC main control chip +GL main control dual core performance is better.
- The only expansion card on the market that can support for LINUX system.
- It can work without plugging in an external large 4PIN interface when in use.
- The expansion card uses 7 high-performance solid capacitors to greatly ensure the stability of USB power supply.
- Because this card has 5 rear ports, which is too high, it does not support small chassis.
- Direct cooperation with the original factory can provide strong after-sales technical support, firmware and driver update at the earliest.
- Uses environmentally friendly, neat and beautiful layout of components, full of materials! The firmware can be updated at any time and can be directly upgraded online.
- Main Control: Renesas UPD720201+GL35XX
- Compliant With PCI-Express 2.0
- Compliant With USB3.0 SuperSpeed 1.0
- Comply With xHCI 1.0
- Highest Transmission Rate: Up To 5Gbps(which is much higher than the 480Mb/s of USB2.0, up to 10 times.)
- Backward Compatible With USB2.0, USB1.1, USB1.0.
- Transmission Rate: 5000/480/12/1.5Mbps
- USB Power Output: Up To 5V 2A (Increased Current Type)
- Built-In Large 4 Pin Enhanced Power-On Interface
- Support USB Hot Plug Function
- Support Interface: PCI-E 1X 4X 8X 16X
- Support System: for WinXP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 32bit/64bit
- Package included:
- 1 x USB 3.0 Expansion Card