Plugadget PCI-E to USB3.0 Expansion Card External 2 Ports USB3.0 Internal 19Pin Header SATA Power Connector for PCI-E x1 x4 x8 x16
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Features: Type: 2 External USB3.0 Port + Interal 19Pin Header Expansion Card Chipset: for Renesas uPD720201 Bus Modes: PCI-E x1 Compatible Slot: PCI-E x1/x4/x8/x16 USB...
Type: USB 3.0 Cards
Availability: In Stock
Tags: 19Pin Header Expansion Card,D720201,PCIE to USB3.0,PCIE to USB3.0 Expansion Card,SATA Power,USB3.0 19Pin,USB3.0 Expansion Card,USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card,
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns available on all orders!
We ship all US domestic orders within 5-10 business days!
Use a soft damp cloth and a drop of mild soap to remove any haze. Air dry.
- Type: 2 External USB3.0 Port + Interal 19Pin Header Expansion Card
- Chipset: for Renesas uPD720201
- Bus Modes: PCI-E x1
- Compatible Slot: PCI-E x1/x4/x8/x16
- USB Interface: 2 External USB3.0 Port + 19Pin Header(2 Internal USB3.0 Port)
- Built-in SATA power interface
- Transfer Rate: USB3.0 5Gb/s
- USB power output: up to 5V 2A (increased current type)
- Supports Windows XP/2003/Vista/win7/win8/2003/MAC10.8 systems, etc.
- Compatible with USB2.0, USB1.1, USB1.0
- Support USB plug-and-play
- Hardware requirements:
- Support One PCI-E motherboard
- This product is a desktop PCI-E expansion card. It requires a free PCI-E slot on the motherboard to be installed and used, but also to determine whether the slot is blocked by the graphics card, and the other PCI slot cannot be installed and used. Never plug into a PCI slot.
- Product Usage:
- With the popularity of USB3.0, you can plug in the riser card and install the driver on the motherboard with PCI-E slot, and expand the four USB 3.0 ports! Can meet you to use 4 USB3.0 devices to copy data!
- Package included:
- 1 x USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card
- 1 x CD Driver