Plugadget PCIE 1394 Firewire Card, PCI Express (1X) to External IEEE 1394 Adapter Controller (2 x 6 Pin + 1 x 4 Pin) for Desktop PC and DV Connection
PCIe ieee 1394 firewire card adapter.
Capture DV HDV HD Video from your camera to PC desktop.
VIA chip, Compliant with PCI-Express Revision 1.0a and IEEE 1394 OpenHCI Specifications V1.0 and V1.1.
No drive required, plug and play. Support Windows 98se/me/2000/XP/server 2003/Vista/7 32 bit /64 bit /win8/win10.
Please kindly know that there are some problems on the compatibility with the VIA chip and DELL brand computer
There are sometimes issues with the Firewire in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Please send email to seller help require to get things operational. Thanks
* Support Provisions of IEEE P1394b Revision 1.33+.
* Compliant with PCI-Express Revision 1.0a.
* Compliant with IEEE 1394 OpenHCI Specifications V1.0 and V1.1.
* Compliant with IEEE 1394-1995 for a High Performance Serial Bus.
* Compliant with IEEE 1394a-2000 Standard.
* Fully Backward Compatible to 1394a Specification.
* No Driver required for windows (plug-and-play).
* Attention: Don't Support hot-plugging. Before installation, Turn off the power and then plug in the power cord.
* Lane (x1) PCI-Express with transfer rate 2.5Gb/s full duplex channel.
* Ports: 2x 1394a (9-pin, Bi-lingual), 1x 1394a (6-pin),
* Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
* Supports Data Transfer Rates: 100Mbps/200Mbps/400Mbs
* Size: approx. 4.72"*3.93"*0.66"
1 x Controller Card
1 x Firewire Cable
(No CD driver)
Drivers for 1394 devices are built into Windows 98 2nd and above (included) operating systems, It does not need to download driver separately