Plugadget SATA Expansion Card 1 to 5 Port SATA3.0 Controller Card Motherboard 6Gbps Multiplier SATAPort Riser Card Adapter for Motherboard
- 1. Supports 6-port 6.0Gbps SATA III interface
- 2. Output swing control and automatic impedance calibration for SATA III PHY.
- 3. Supports asynchronous signal recovery.
- 4. Supports spread spectrum clocking.
- 5. Supports partial / slumber power saving mode.
- 6. Automatically speed negotiation.
- 7. Supports BIST and loopback mode.
- 8. Supports staggered spin-up (Optional).
- 9. Supports Hot-Plug.
- 10. Supports asynchronous notification.
- 11. Supports ATAPI drives.
- 12. Supports command-based and FIS-based swit.
- 1. Compliant with Serial ATA Port Multiplier Spec. Revision 1.2
- 2. Compliant with Serial ATA Port Selector Spec. Revision 1.0
- 3. Compliant with Serial ATA PHY Electrical Spec. Revision 1.0
- 4. Compliant with Serial ATA High Speed Serialized AT Attachment Spec. Revision 3.1
- Product model: ADP6ST0-J05
- Product master control: JMICRON JMB575
- Product interface: SATA 7PIN
- Support systems: WINXP, WIN7, WIN8, WIN10
- Connection mode: Plug in the SATA power supply and input the SATA line into the motherboard or expansion card.
- Warm Tips:
- 1. This extension card must support the PM (SATA PORT MULTIPLIER) function of the motherboard or the extension card to recognize 5 hard disks.
- 2. The main motherboard SATA does not support this function. If it is not supported, only one card can be recognized.
- 3. You must plug in the SATA or DC2.5 power supply to the expansion card.
- Package included:
- 1 x SATA Expansion Card
- 1 x USB-DC Power Cable