Plugadget USB 3.1 Front Panel Header Type-E M to Type-C F Motherboard Expansion Cable Computer connection and connector
- USB 3.1 Front Panel Header Type E Male To USB-C Type C Female Motherboard Expansion Cable Connector.
- 1. Using the USB3.1 TYPE-E port of the motherboard to Type-C female, and fix PCI bit of the chassis to facilitate the connection of TYPE-C devices bringing forward positive and negative plugging. 10Gbps high-speed transmission, 100W power supply and other functions.
- 2. According to the standard developed by USB association, Using 16 core USB3.1 connection lines and 4 sets of high-speed signal lines, the speed of data transmission is faster. The shielding layer uses the winding process of tin-coated copper wire to achieve the standard of complete shielding, stable and efficient data transmission.
- 3. TYPE-C female head with nut design, facilitate the chassis rear PCI position baffle fixed. Has passed the compatibility test, and all devices equipped with Type-E port can be accessed and used normally.
- Wire: 24+30AWG OD: 4.8mm
- Internal Mold Material: Transparent PE Material
- External Mold Material: Environment-Friendly PVC Material
- Color: Black
- Line Length: 30cm/11.81"
- Usage: The USB3.1 type-E port of the motherboard is converted to the TYPE-C female port. Using the PCI position of the chassis to facilitate the connection of the TYPE-C equipment, the main board equipped with the USB TYPE-E base seat is applied.
- Warm Tip: Only when the motherboard has USB3.1 TYPE-E port can it be accessed normally. Equipped with intelligent PCI full high baffle is suitable for standard chassis installation, small chassis baffle also can be used.
- Package included:
- 1 x Type E Male To USB-C Type C Female Cable