Plugadget USB MIDI Cable Converter TO PC Music Keyboard Adapter USB TO Keyboard PC MIDI Interface Adapter Cable
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns available on all orders!
We ship all US domestic orders within 5-10 business days!
Use a soft damp cloth and a drop of mild soap to remove any haze. Air dry.
It's easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions.
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard(or MIDI device)
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard(of MIDI device)
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, ect
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device"
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
1. Lastest version with a built-in driver
2. USB Powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver.
3. 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
4. LED's indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal
5. Supports Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X operating systems
6. Length: approx:2 M(6.6ft)
1 x USB MIDI Cable